About IIM Sirmaur
The establishment of IIMs was envisioned to meet the rising demand of management professionals for public sector enterprises that were established in India as a part of its industrial policy. The Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur is nineteenth in the prestigious IIM family of management schools to be established in India. IIM Sirmaur strives to deliver quality education, training and research in Management in an enabling environment, with a focus on indigenous areas and innovative practices, to develop sensitive corporate leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow. The various initiatives at IIM Sirmaur include integration of management education with local and global aspirations, to train to believe that management education is not just maintaining standards of employment seeking, it is more about learning to serve societal concerns, through corporate leadership who practice ethics and commitment for larger considerations. The primary vision of IIM Sirmaur is to polish skills, tap potential and provide direction to churn out professionals who all the time remember prime objective of serving the needs and promoting the spirit to make societies better places to transact honest business.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Tourism and Hospitality Management
Required Exams: CAT
Admission Process and eligibility
IIM Sirmaur started operating in 2015 and mentored by IIM Lucknow. It is one of the newest Institutes in the IIM family.
IIM Sirmaur Admission Highlights
- For admission to MBA program, candidates must have a valid CAT score.
- For 2019-21 intake, IIM Sirmaur has joined the Common Admission Process (CAP).
- The admission process will include a Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview.
- The final selection will be based on CAT score, WAT & PI, academic profile, work experience, etc.
- The ones who successfully fulfill all the requirements of the programme will be awarded an MBA Degree.
Eligibility-Candidate must have passed graduation with 60% and above.
Get IIM Sirmaur Updates
- Batch Size: 98
- Work experience:-
- Freshers: 48%
- 1-24 Months: 26%
- Above 24 Months: 26%
Placements & Fee Structure
- Average Package (INR): 11,28,000/-
- Fee (INR): 11,75,000/-
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Aditya Birla Capital
- Muthoot Fincorp
Infrastructure / Facilities
IIM Sirmaur, Rampur Ghat Road, Paonta Sahib, District Sirmaur, Himachal - 173025 Phone: +91 - 7832901805 / 7832901801 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org