About Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management,Delhi
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi is a premier and dynamic institute of Management and Information Technology Education.
Established by the Lal Bahadur Shastri Educational Society in 1995, it has emerged as one of the top business schools in the country. It takes pride in being one of the foremost institutes in providing value based management education, thus developing professionals with a humane and pragmatic approach on the march towards corporate excellence. The institute has state-of-the-art infrastructure and a fully air-conditioned building in Dwarka, New Delhi.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Research and Bu...
- Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain ...
- Executive PGDM
Required Exams: CAT, GMAT
Admission Process and eligibility
- Selection to PGDM both full time and part-time is based on the GMAT or CAT score
- Besides CAT/Current GMAT Score, candidates are required to register at LBSIM, Delhi through a separate Application form
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT/Current GMAT score will be called for GD, Extempore, Written Analysis Test and PI
- The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT/GMAT score and 40% for Group Discussion, Extempore and Personal Interview, past academic performance, written ability test, and work experience
Get Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management,Delhi Updates
No Information Available
Placements & Fee Structure
- Average Package (INR): 8,50,000/-
- Fee (INR): 15,50,000/-
- Aon Hewitt
- Asian Paints
- Click Labs
- Daffodil Software
- Ericsson India
- HDFC Bank
Infrastructure / Facilities
11/07, Sector – 11 (Near Metro Station) Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110075 Tel Nos.:- 011-25307700 (100 Lines) Fax No.:- 011- 25307799 E-mail ID:- email@example.com