About T.A. Pai Management Institute,Manipal
The student city of Manipal, Karnataka plays host to the T.A. Pai Management Institute, fondly known as TAPMI. With academic rigour and experiential learning at its core, TAPMI’s Post Graduate Diploma in Management Programs are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) since its constitution. Established in 1980, TAPMI is one among the 7 institutes in India and 5% of the top business schools worldwideto have been accredited with the illustrious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation, the oldest and toughest accreditation in the world of business education. It is also the 5th institution in India to have both the AACSB as well as Association of MBAs (AMBA) accreditation.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- PGDM in Banking and Financial Services (PGDM-BKFS)
- PGDM in Human Resources Management
- PGDM in Marketing and Sales Management
Required Exams: CAT, GMAT, XAT
Admission Process and eligibility
- Candidates seeking admission need to have a valid score in CAT/ XAT/ GMAT to apply.
- The institute has a 2-step admission process:
- Profile-based shortlisting process: The shortlisting profile considered consists of a valid score of entrance exam (whichever is higher), academic profile (10th, 12th, Graduation, backlogs in graduation, if any), work experience (company, total experience, etc) & extra-curricular achievements (if any).
- The 2nd stage of the admissions process consists of Written Ability Test (WAT) followed by a GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview).
- An SOP (Statement of Purpose) is also asked in the selection process and is an important role in shortlisting.
- Shortlisting for one programme is different from the other one.
- NRI candidates need to have a valid score in CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ NMAT / SNAP / ATMA / CMAT / MAT to be eligible for admission.
- For PIO / Foreign Nationals, GMAT is compulsory and IELTS (if required).
- Priyanka Neogi
- Atul Mohan
Get T.A. Pai Management Institute,Manipal Updates
Placements & Fee Structure
- 100% placement achieved for the 2017-19 batch in PGDM-Banking and Financial Services (PGDM-BKFS) programme
- 126 companies made placement offers to 400 students
- Average salary increased by 9% to INR 11.30 LPA from the previous year
Infrastructure / Facilities
P.B No:9, Manipal – 576 104, Karnataka, India (Landmark: Manipal – Alevoor Road: TAPMI new campus) 91 820 2701000 firstname.lastname@example.org