About SDA Bocconi – Asia Center
SDA Bocconi Asia Center is a pan – Asian hub that has been delivering Executive Education and Postgraduate Programs designed by SDA Bocconi Asia Center School of Management since 2012. SDA Bocconi Asia Center is among the leading Business Schools in Europe and is among the few to have gained triple accreditation – EQUIS, AMBA, and AACSB which puts it in the elite of Business Schools worldwide.SDA Bocconi School of Management, Italy has been a leading institution in management training for over 40 years A specific approach is provided through the promotion of information through the SDA Bocconi School of Industry Management-relevant research and teaching. It disseminates SDA Bocconi School of Management knowledge and excellence in design, branding creativity, and entrepreneurship to develop soft and managerial skills and exchange cross-border practices to empower people.
- International Master in Business
- International Program in Arts Management
- International Executive Masters in Business
- Global Excutive Program in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Required Exams: Bocconi Test, CAT, GMAT, GRE, NMAT
Admission Process and eligibility
|Application Start Date||to be announced|
|Round 1 Submission Deadline||November 20, 2020|
|Round 2 Submission Deadline||January 20, 2021|
|*Round 3 Submission Deadline||March 20, 2021|
|*Round 4 Submission Deadline||May 20, 2021|
- All applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree (or should be currently in their Final Year) in any discipline from a recognized institution.
Candidate should have a minimum of 50% in X, XII & graduation each. The calculation of percentage for X and XII has to be done by considering all subjects. For graduation, percentage calculation has to be done as an aggregate of all semesters/years. The candidate should also have 65% as an average of X + XII + Graduation. Students in the final year have to calculate their aggregate percentage summing up to the last semester/year of mark sheet available.
All applicants are required to submit either CAT/NMAT by GMAC/GMAT/GRE or take the Bocconi Test, in a particular round. Please fill in all the details when you start the application and plug or email your scores once you receive the same. We take into consideration the best score for evaluation in case of multiple test scores.
For (IMB) International Master in Business (Batch of 2021-23), SDA Bocconi Asia Center is accepting the following Test Scores: –Bocconi Test –CAT scores – 2019/2020 —NMAT by GMAC 2019/2020 —GMAT was taken after January 1, 2018 —GRE took after January 1, 2018
- Candidate can opt to attempt the Bocconi test in the IMB 2021-23 online application form.
- Harshad Borde: Data Science Consultant at Virtusa
- Naveena Gupta: COO, RSG Stones
- Opclave: The Operations and General Management Club of SDA Bocconi Asia Center organize Opclave, a panel event with industry experts.
- Sundowner with Startups: This event organized by SDA Bocconi Asia Center will give you an opportunity to interact with entrepreneurs from different industries.
- Pharma Convention: The Theme for discussion is Trends and Challenges in the Pharma Industry
- Finance Conclave: The Theme for discussion is Blockchain Technology and its Impact on Asset Management
Get SDA Bocconi – Asia Center Updates
- Batch Size: 169
- Average Age: 24 years
- Fresher: 31%
- Work experience <2 years: 40%
- Work experience >2 years: 29%
Placements & Fee Structure
- Average Package (INR): 11,13,000/-
- Highest Package(INR): 24,00,000/-
- Fee (INR): 18,60,000/
H&M PWC Avenues CC ICICI Bank SDF Bausch & Lomb Belgian Waffle Bigbasket Credable KPMG L&T Infotech Deloitte Ernst and Young Future Group NanoHealth Vodafone Idea Ltd. Zinnov Consulting Garware Polyesters Oyo rooms
Infrastructure / Facilities
For General Information:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 022 4086 7000
For PGPB Admission Related Queries:
Email: email@example.com Phone: 022 4086 7016
To connect with the campus placement team:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 022 4086 7017
Executive Education Related Queries
Email: email@example.com Phone: 022 4086 7019